Sunday, March 29, 2009

63 Mosquito Bites

Hello, everyone!

I'm home from Haiti safe and sound.  No joke, I counted them last night after a shower... 63 mosquito bites.  And, they itch terribly!  

I am still absorbing and processing all that I saw and did on my trip.  I can't wait to tell you all about it.  I have some fantastic photos to share, too.  

First, I have to get it all onto my computer from my cameras.  I'm working on that today, so stay tuned!

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.  I definitely felt protected and lifted up.

Love, Sarah

2 comments:

megs @ whadusay said...

Glad your home safe and sound. Can't wait to see the pics and hear about your trip. Love the snowman in your yard too by the way. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks! Yeah, I didn't help with the snowman. I got used to the 90 degree temps in Haiti and the cold and snow was just too shocking for me!