Thursday, June 18, 2009

Pretty in Pink (and white and red)


Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you. 
(Ephesians 4:32 NIV)

The picture below is of my "godson" and I like to think of myself as his "fairy godmother."  He is very dear to me...and I have vivid memories of him as a very tiny baby, curled up for a photo on top of a stack of fluffy white towels.  Now, he's a young lad with freckles and tousled hair.  He is still an affectionate one and I pray he stays that way.  It's been a joy to watch him grow over the years, as he became a big brother to a brother and then a sister.  It was an honor to photograph him and his whole family - three generations - a couple of weeks ago.  

Here are three generations...Mother, daughter, and granddaughter.  
See his freckles??  Those blue eyes?  That dimple?  What a prince.
I think Poppy might be his favorite.  They steal quick, quiet moments together.
A super-sweet daddy-daughter photo. 

No comments: