Thursday, July 30, 2009

Miss K

"The Lord is my light and salvation, whom shall I fear?" Psalm 27:1


Last year, I got to do senior pictures for two young men and it was just a thrill to be around them...with all their energy and intensity. This year, I had the opportunity to do a senior portrait session with a young woman and it was just as much fun. Ok, maybe a little bit more fun, just because I was once a girl going into my senior year...and I have these two adorable daughters who, in another 14 years (ok, that sounds like a long time, but I am positive it will be here in a flash), will be seniors just like my subject, Kathryn...and, well, she is just so gorgeous. It was such a pleasure to spend time photographing her...all that potential and all her dreams bubbling up to the surface where I could capture it in image--the twinkle in her eyes, the hope in her smile...I can't wait to see how her story unfolds!





2 comments:

Dana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dana said...

These are great, Sarah! My favorite is the last one. What a beautiful girl, too. Before long, you'll be doing Ky's senior pictures! Yikes..., let's not go there yet!