Thursday, September 1, 2011

From the fullness of His grace we have all received one blessing after another. ~ John 1:16

I spent two delightful hours with this still-heaven-scented baby boy and his family last weekend.  Baby Hudson was scrumptious... His wrinkled toes... The perfect swirly pattern in the hair on his head... His snorts and gurgles and whimpers...

But, for me, the most beautiful part of my time with him was watching his momma and daddy in action.  See, it wasn't TOO long ago that I held his momma in my arms when she was newly born and I was a little girl.  It wasn't TOO long ago that I tucked his momma into bed as her babysitter when her parents were out for the evening.  It wasn't TOO long ago that I watched his momma bloom as a high schooler.  And it seems like it was just yesterday that I saw her walk down the aisle as a hopeful bride and say, "I do" to the man of her dreams.  Someday, Baby H will know how much I love him AND his momma.  He already knows what a wonderful and special lady she is.  He is so in love with her!  What a blessing he is and how blessed he is to have his momma and daddy.

Here are a few of my favorites...









No comments: