Monday, October 27, 2008

Delightful Diva

"No one lights a lamp and puts it in a place where it will be hidden, or under a bowl. Instead, he puts it on its stand, so that those who come in may see the light." Luke 11:33


Ok, so maybe "delightful" and "diva" aren't often used in the same phrase... In fact, maybe it's a bit of an oxymoron... But, truly, that's what I discovered a few days ago while photographing this 2 1/2 year old. She has a light inside that shines for everyone to see! She and her adoring big sis had me completely enchanted.







Another of my favorites...



Oh, and did I mention that it's plain to see where these two sweet girls get the sparkle in their eyes? Mommy...

2 comments:

Kia said...

Oh my goodness, Sarah these shots are AWESOME! You have a true talent. I can't wait to see the other photos. Thanks for the sneek peek...

Dana said...

What beautiful girls to photograph! All of them! I love the ring picture, too. What a great idea. Gorgeous shots.