Friday, October 3, 2008

Giggly Girls in Gorgeous Gowns!

Sometimes, God sends me blessings in little pieces. That's how it was with my photography experience with these two sisters. The first piece was actually doing the session with them. Following them around the park, listening in on their whispers, smiling at their giggles. The other pieces came each time I sat at the computer to look through the photos from the session and when editing them. Those smiles! Even just looking at them on my screen brought me joy! I hope they always have the closeness I witnessed... the sparkles in their eyes... the bounce in their steps. Beautiful.











4 comments:

megs @ whadusay said...

Great pics! I love the one of the two of them on the park bench.

Dana said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!! You have captured something precious here, Sarah!

Name Nazi said...

I LOVE the first one. It's so ethereal ... like they are angels. They look easy to work with ... which is a dream!

Cartwheeler said...

These precious angels are my cousins; the eldest even shares my name, and you are correct, they are indeed blessings! You did a wonderful job capturing their beautiful little spirits. I am so please to be able to view these photos. Gifted artist + beautiful girls, inside and out = incredible art.